Monday, April 18, 2011

Valuable time the people of mature

I told my time and I realized that I have less time to live from now on
than I have lived until now.
I have more past than future.
I feel like the boy who won a bowl jabuticabas*
and it sucked the first cavalier,
but realizing that few were missing, roi pits.
I don't have time to deal with mediocrity.
Don't want to be in meetings where egos parade.
Restless-haters trying to destroy me with whom they admire,
coveting their seats, talent and luck.
I don't have time for endless conversations to discuss issues
on the lives of others that are not part of my life
I don't have time to manage sensitivities of people
who despite their chronological age, are immature.
I hate doing confrontation of enemies who fight the majestic post
of general secretary of the choir.
People do not discuss content, just labels.
My time has become scarce to discuss labels,
I want the essence, my soul is in a hurry ...


jabuticabas* = Brazilian fruit

*****************

No comments: