Thursday, September 29, 2011

Potential Women

Potential Women

"I don't serve as an example for anything, but if you want to know if that's possible, I offer myself as a test driver.
Miss Imperfect'm very pleased.
An imperfect one that does everything you need to do, as a good professional, mother and woman who I'm: I work every day, make my money, go to the supermarket three times a week, I decide the menu of meals, take their children in school and seek, lunch with them, study them, I call my mother every night, I try my friends, dating, traveling, going to the movies, pay my bills, I answer tons of emails, I review the dentist, mammography, path half hours every day, buy flowers for home, I arrange home repairs,
I attend events and meetings related to my profession and I still do brush every week - and nails!
And between one thing and another, read books.
So I'm busy, but not a workaholic.
For more disciplined and responsible than I'm, I learned a couple of things that work miracles.
First, to say NO.
Second: don't feel one bit guilty for saying NO.
Blame for anything, actually. There is Coke Zero, Zero Recruit. Because it includes in its list Zero Guilt.
When you were born, no prophet entered the maternity ward and he pointed the finger saying that from that now you would be model for others.
His father and mother, believe me, didn't have this expectation: all that is wished you didn't cry a lot during the early morning and should suck straight.
You're not Madonna. You are humbly a woman. And if you don't learn to delegate, prioritize and have fun, bye-bye life interesting.
Because life isn't interesting to have a busy schedule, it isn't always be politically correct, isn't run into any project for money, isn't suit everyone and for you to create the false impression of being indispensable.
You have time. Time to do nothing. Time to do everything. Time to dance alone in the room. Time to poke around a record store. Time to go away for two days with his love. Three days. Five days!
Time for a massage. Time to see the novel. Time to get that her friend who is a consultant of beauty products. Time to do volunteer work. Time to look for a new lamp for your room. Time to meet other people. Going back to school. To become pregnant. Time to write a book that you don't know if one day will be edited. Time, mainly to find out that you can be perfectly organized and professional without ceasing to exist.
Because our life isn't accounted for by a time clock or by the number of memos virtual jamming our mail box.
Exist, which will be served? Intended to have time for, not against.
The modern woman walks too old. Believes that, if not super, if not mega, if not an executive ISO 9000 will not be thoroughly evaluated.
Trying to prove so-and-what not to-know-who.
Must respect the mosaic itself, focus every bit of you.
If the job is a big chunk of your life, great! Nothing is more elegant, charming and intelligent than being independente. Woman that is sustained is far sexier and more free to come and go. Since recall
separate some good moments of the week to enjoy that independence, but slavery is the same that kept us locked up at home, watching life through the window. Slowing down has a cost.
You may need to forget the Prada bag, the hotel decorated by Philippe Starck and MAC lipstick.
But if you need to sell your soul to the devil for all that, frankly, you need to review their values.
To find out that a straw bag, hotel a rustic seaside and face washing (ok, forget the face washes) may be pleasures five stars and give us a new perspective on what is, after all, an interesting life. "

No comments: