Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AGE

AGE
When I closed to new ideas and become radical ...

AGE
while the new scare me and my mind insists on not accepting ...

AGE
when I become impatient, stubborn and can not talk ...

AGE
my thought when leaving his house and returns without adding anything...

AGE
at most, then worry blame myself for not having had reason to worry ...

AGE
when I think too much about myself and therefore, other, completely forget ...

AGE
when I think of daring and already envision the price I will pay for the act, even insist that the facts contradict me!

AGE
when I have the chance to love and then the heart begins to think:
"Is that worth taking the risk to give me? Will it pay off?"

AGE
when I allow fatigue and discouragement take care of my soul and putme to complain ...

AGING,
Finally, when I stop fighting ...

***********************************************************

"Let your body grow old, but never your heart ...."

No comments: