Thursday, November 11, 2010

General quotes...

♥♥♥ Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.♥♥♥


If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head. It's as simple as that...


Have you ever realized that when people say you’ve changed, it’s just because you’ve stopped living your life... THEIR WAY!!!


♥♥♥ keeping sum1 in your smile is vry easy
but to b in sumone's smile is very difficult
so care about the smile which appears bcz f u....:) ♥♥♥

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here...

♥♥♥ Love is life. and if you miss love, you miss life.♥♥♥

It's always been and always will be the same in the world: The horse does the work and the coachman is tipped...

Dreams.. always sounds like reality,
When woke up,
Reality.. we wish it was a dream,
While living through..

No comments: