Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today's general quotes...

Hope is not about everything turning out ok.
It's about being ok no matter how things may turn out.. :)

Everyone nows change is hard.
You fight to hold on.
You fight to let go.
But in the end, we all know.
Change is needed for you to grow..

i wish life came with a remote to ◄◄ rewind ► play ▌▌pause ►► fast forward or sometimes just mute..

AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST!!!

सकाळी हसतेस,दुपारी हसतेस,जाताना हसतेस,येताना हसतेस,तुला काय वाटते,तू एकटीच दात घासतेस....................

I AM NOT INTERESTED SO MUCH IN WHAT I DO WITH MY HANDS OR WORDS AS WHAT I DO WITH MY HEART. I WANT TO LIVE FROM THE INSIDE OUT, NOT FROM THE INSIDE IN...

One thing hs bcome quite clear: All acquaintances are passin. Therefore I want to make the most of every contact. I want to quickly get close to people I meet b'coz my experience has shown we wont be together long...

♥♥♥ Love is not how much u can get, but how much u can give, It's not about giving UP, but holding On ♥♥♥


Sound become music,Movement becomes dance,Smile becomes laughter &Life becomes celebration.---When old friend keep in touch.

No comments: